Exemplary Projects and Visionary Leaders Recognized for Achievements
WASHINGTON, DC (February 15, 2019) — The National Council for Public-Private Partnerships (NCPPP) is proud to announce the winners of the 2019 National Public-Private Partnership Awards. As the leading organization in the field, NCPPP annually recognizes exemplary projects and visionary leaders in public-private partnerships (P3s).
“NCPPP recognizes those organizations and individuals that advance the concept and implementation of public-private partnerships across the country,” said NCPPP President Sandy Hoe. “We are proud to recognize innovators and leaders whose work serves as exemplary partnership models, particularly at a time when P3s are taking on a more prominent role in the United States.”
A summary list of the winners and finalists to be recognized for their achievements is included below.
Winners of the 2019 National Public-Private Partnership Awards will be honored during a special ceremony at NCPPP’s annual conference, P3Connect 2019, on May 15th in Denver, Colorado.
Excellence in Public Leadership Award Winners
- Deborah Flint, Chief Executive Officer, Los Angeles World Airports
- David Spector, Director, Colorado High Performance Transportation Enterprise
Excellence in Private Leadership Award Winner
- Mac Bell, Director and Head of P3 Investments, Fengate Asset Management
Infrastructure Project Award Winner
- Biosolids Drying Facility, Great Lakes Water Authority
Innovation Project Award Winner
- Paine Field, Snohomish County, Washington
Service Project Award Winner
- State of Wisconsin – Hill Farms State Office Building, Madison, Wisconsin
Outstanding Legal Advisor Finalists
- Hawkins Delafield & Wood, LLP
- Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell LLP
- Nossaman LLP
Outstanding Financial Advisor Finalists
Outstanding Technical Advisor Winner
Outstanding Emerging Project Finalists
- Central 70, Denver, Colorado
- Gordie Howe International Bridge, Detroit, Michigan — Windsor, Ontario
- Howard County Courthouse, Howard County, Maryland
- Los Angeles International Airport Consolidated Rent-A-Car & Automated People Mover, Los Angeles, California
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
NCPPP, founded in 1985, is the nation’s leading non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to facilitating, and educating on the subject of, P3s at the local, state and national levels. The leaders and innovators who comprise our membership work tirelessly to raise awareness of how cooperation between governments and businesses can provide the taxpayers with quality goods, services and facilities in the most cost-effective way. For more information, visit www.ncppp.org.