- Sonoma will allow private companies to install solar panels, water-efficient toilets and energy-saving appliances.
News from NCPPP
- Robert Hale and Daniel Werfel, have joined the program for @TheNCPPP’s inaugural Federal #P3 Summit
- Check out NCPPP’s Top Picks for #P3 Story of the Year.
State Policy and Services
- A new Milwaukee Bucks’ stadium will require P3 between the team, and city, county and state, according to team owner.
- As drivers begin using the I-95 HOV lanes in the D.C. area, they’ve been asking questions.
- The MTA will introduce a warning system for pedestrians and bicyclists later this year.